Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mixed signals

So I started my afternoon crocheting some granny squares. I don't have any plan with them, just keeping my hands busy. After a few were done I was trying to figure out how to join them together. I ran across this motif that seemed playful. I began by making it the way the instructions dictated, then I realized turning it on its side created a corner. Continuing on was a simple enough thing to do, just keep turning the squares sideways..This is the begining of my sample piece. My Honey said I should just keep going with the granny square until it reaches throw blanket size but that's size 20 thread I'm working with! Way too much commitment for me to put serious thought into. I still think it looks rather attractive even if it is only a few motis into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment