Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pinata shaping

I'm going crazy with this.The monotony of the pattern is becoming tedious. The crazy heat wave here probably is what's adding to the negative feelings. It's 92 degrees indoors, it's 110 outside.We have an older home so insulation isn't always the best. My portable a.c. unit is set to 65, again it's too hot. I've tried to tat at night because it's cooler and the kids are asleep. The draw back is the light keeps Honey awake so come morning he's grouchy. *sigh*

Progress so far:


The main body sides are formed as well as the neck. I'm climbing out to form the snout. This has all been worked continuous thread. I'm also working vertically. The horizontal portions, such as the top of the back and the top/bottom of the snout, will be done later.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far, We would love a little bit of heat all we are getting one or two fine days and two weeks of rain, it's called the British summer.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete