Thursday, August 16, 2012

There is nothing more dissapointing that having plans you were looking foward to, to fall through. As a result I won't be able to enter this years' county fair. That's not to say I'm going to put the pinata on the back burner. I still intend to finish it, now I don't have the time pressuring me to finish as quickly. I'm going to spend a couple days crocheting little bags just because its fast and mindless. It will also help to push back my dissapointment with life right now. Next week will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes - next week will be better! Believe me, I know!
    Hope your woes are gone by then and you are tatting up a storm of new creative things.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it will be finished for next year.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete