Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feeling pretty

I was feeling creative last night. Instead of looking for anything in particular, I randomly pulled out some shuttles (since I have so many already loaded) and got to work. I was thinking of something wearable. These mini shuttles have some pretty red/pink verigated thread. With only a little bit of thread on those I went with Ann Burvold's Mini Dragon. Then I attached one to a bobby pin but it was floppy. So then I used the interlocking rings base from Pineywoods tatting( sorry mobile blogging can't get links). Here we have some cute bobbies! I have to redo these in larger thread because my thick hair ate them.




4 comments:

  1. The small shuttles are so cute ans are the dragon and flower on the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have had no problems with the interlocking rings using a shuttle! Took me weeks to get them right! Rachel uses tatting needles, but I'd rather use a shuttle as it's more comfortable for me. I'm grateful for Karen Cabrera's video!

    That's a cute hair ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I used Karen's video to learn how to do the rings with shuttles. I must've watched it 10 times until I finally heard the click in my brain. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click? What click? am still waiting... 2,123...2,124...
    Fox : 0

    ReplyDelete