Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tat-a-long joining

I misplaced my phone this past weekend. The battery had died after our last trip so calling it led to voicemail and that was no help in locating it. I finally broke down and was looking on my upgrade options last night. My Honey found it this morning as we were discussing the different phones. It was hiding in the laundry hamper. This little fiasco made me realize how much I really do depend on my smartphone. It's not that I couldn't do without, rather how easier most of my day to days are. Funny thing is now I want to upgrade but it's not something I have to do.

I joined Jon's tat-a-long,a mat from an older turn of the century pattern that was printed in a newspaper. This is as far as I got before I stopped. The stacked clovers were throwing me for a loop before I read a trick on other peoples blogs on how to do it. The thread is Lizabeth size 20 but it's not really that dark. The flash blew on my phones camera..maybe I will upgrade afterall.


No comments:

Post a Comment