Monday, October 29, 2012

Guilt payment Part 2

This is a combination of birthday/ i'm sorry gift. I found this awesome tool bag at Sears. It has alot of storage for my tatting supplies. There are two large compartments with small pockets that have elastic support to keep things where you put them. Those pockets are shuttle sized! One side has my Clovers. When you unzip the larger front panel the back has more of those pockets which are now housing my Sewmates. My 5 bobbin shuttles and the few wood ones that survived my daughter's 'attention', have another slot. The larger Starlight shuttles slip into the back slots of the front bags.

My Tatsys, and scissors, hooks, and other paraphenila fit into the inner slots of the main body. It also has yet more pockets inside which can hold 2 balls if Cebelia size 30. As well as a few balls of size 10 Omega balls. I put all of my Lizabeth balls(after rewinding them into smaller tighter balls) in some pencil cases I picked up from Walmart during their back to school sale. The smaller ones I left in those toy dispensor balls, and they went into an outer side pocket. There's a clear zipper pouch that holds some beads. It is a bit on the pricey side, $44 on sale, but when I take into account how much I've lost and the average prices for yet more storage containers, it's not that pricey afterall. Plus most of my supplies are safe from curious fingers because I can put locks through the zipper heads. It's the best tool bag I've come across in a long time. The brand is The Original Pink Box.

I have today and tomorrow to finish my Kitty's shaw then we are headed to Disneyland to trick-o-treat there! I will most likely take a few pairs of shuttles to tat during free moments on this trip. I'm excited!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great storage bag for you - for now! Amazing how a hobby that uses only a small shuttle and some thread can grow into one that requires a search for bigger and bigger storage holders! I have many kinds of plastic boxes and drawers and rolling suitcases, not to mention all the items I have on display in every room around the house.

    Have a great time at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete