Friday, November 23, 2012

If I didn't love my job.

Wow, I'm so beyond thought right now. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving holiday with your families. Mine was nice and simple with my in-laws. My only reservation is the lack of sleep. Yesterday my day began at 9 A.M and didn't slow until 6 P.M this evening. I put in a non-stop 15ish hour shift at work then got a two hour nap before having to drive across town to give a family member a jump they didn't need for their car then off to pick up Honey from work. Then to start it all over in another six hours. Phew, it's crazy. I'm so glad this only happens once a year.

I thinks its pretty obvious no tatting got done. I did unload a pair of shuttles to fill them up with the purple demanded requested by my Mother-in-law for her rosary.Although her attitude has been less than gracious lately and it's putting me off on making her anything.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a crazy day!
    I have a mother who is constantly strongly hinting about items she would like but then when I make them, she's blasė about them. My husband often tries to discourage me from making anything because he sees how sad her response makes me. Silly, I know. I should just be happy in the making and giving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't that she wouldnt want it, rather that she is acting like a spoiled brat (mid-life crisis). Funny that one time I know someone really wants my tatting is also someone I don't feel like giving it to..lol

      Delete