Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It looks like such an insignificant little dot. Boy, does it give a big throbbing ache. You see, I had an accident, a silly one. I was brushing my hair and in the pen pocket of my shirt I had one of my hooks. I brushed a little bit too vigoriosly and my finger came into contact with the hook. It went in pretty deep. Extracting it was both slow and painful, it does have a hooked end afterall. Fox, I feel your pain (this has happened to her as well).

Today the new Aerolite shuttles go for sale on HandyHands! I have to wait for Friday to order a couple and that will end the "Guilty payments" for my daughter's exploits. I have done er began some tatting, it is Mary Konior's Black Magic bookmark in Latte Foam size 40.



4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeee!

    Oh dear! You are right!

    Unfortunately, I know far too well exactly how this feels! : (

    Hope you heal up very fast.
    Fox : )




    ReplyDelete
  2. The start of that bookmark looks wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bookmark is going to look lovely, Oh that looks painful as a diabetic I have to prick my finger offer and I know it can be very painful if I do the same place and hooks can open up the new pricks if I am not careful.
    Hope it heals quickly
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouchie. Hope the tiny hole stops hurting and heals quickly.

    I like this pattern, and the colour you chose is pretty.

    ReplyDelete