Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lagging

I have to honest...I have not been tatting lately. Instead I've been like the rest of the general public around here, and been Christmas shopping. Well, when I'm not at work, sometimes even when I am! *giggles*
For whatever reason this strange bug has taken hold of me. Normally, I do my gift buying months in advance..this year I WANTED to participate in this madness that means the end of the shopping year. It is so not me that it blows me away sometimes.It has been fun but with only two weeks left, I got to crack down to business.

This was Teri Dusenbury's design. While a lovely pair of earrings, as an ornament it needs..tweaking. So after some thought, I'm gonna added a row or two and some beads. For some more blingage. I began with a small ring using the basic number counts she used and plan to expand the bottom portion so it drapes smoothly. Or at least I hope it does.

1 comment: