I hadn't realized the photo I posted was so hazy. So now here is a clear picture of the progress on the Jan Doily. I actually have nine more rows to go after this but those rows I feel will go alot faster. I had a hard time joining the sides of the motifs together because of spacing between the two. I figured out to start the motifs at the top verses the joining to the black row. This made the process so much easier both on my hands and my eyes. I plan to have this row finished by Friday and the next portion begun by then. This Sunday is Honey's birthday and then on Tuesday it's my sons so even though I have those days off and the middle in between, I'm not going to have time to work on this.
Taking a break from the doily I made Ruth Perry's latest Celtic Heart. I added the dimple rings to make a sort of chain to I could add a jump ring. I haven't decided if it will be a pendant or hair attachment or even make a pair of earrings. This was worked in size 20 Lizabeth thread although the color number escapes me right now. My youngest has learned to open those balls I store them in a pulled all the tags out. I'm just going to have to make stickers and label them that way. Looks like I'll be putting in another order to HandyHands soon.
And lastly we have one of my all time favorite patterns, The Magnolia from Be-stitched.com. One of these days I'm going to have to put her name and stop just mentioning her website. But it's the easiest way I have to remember it. Have a Happy Tatting Tea Tuesday everyone!