Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hop

I found this on Pintrest and couldn't resist. This cute little bunny is designed by Wiki. I've had some issues connecting to the website a couple of times. It's graphed on Pintrest.
Edit: I've changed the link to the Pintrest pin where you can get the graphed pattern. Note the pattern has beads for the eyes and nose. In the version I did, I substituted the eyes with a 5 DS ring and the nose with a 2-2 Ring. I started with a self closing mock ring to throw the eyes/nose off the chain. I split ring climbed from the head to work the body. If anyone needs clarification on how I did this, I can make a graph showing how.

10 comments:

  1. Sure can't make heads or tails of that website.
    The rabbit is impossibly cute!! Would love access to the pattern.
    Katie V in NC katie at r-v-r dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, that is the cutest bunny ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you check your link? It doesn't seem to work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bunny! Happy Easter in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute bunny but I can't find the pattern in the site, very confusing site
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry for those who can't get the link to work. I'll fix it to just link to the Pintrest pin I found it on instead. I also did another post with the link but I'll update this one too, to save confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny is adorable. What do K1, K2, P1 and P2 mean? I'd love to make it but I'm not sure I'd be able to figure it out with just that graph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute bunny. What is meant by K1 and K2 and P1 and P2?
    I'm not sure I can figure it out with just the graph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bunny! Thanks for passing the link along. It seems to work OK now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mad Tatter,I think those were meant to be starting points. I began mine with a self closing mock ring on K1 then used a split ring at P1 position to continue with the body.

    ReplyDelete