Friday, April 26, 2013

It's heating up.

I spent a few hours surfing Tatland, trying to do something. After catching up on blogs, I decided to do something tat-wise without actually tatting. I began hiding ends on the Jan Doily. The inner circle is looking better. I finally progressed from the first schematic to the second one. Now the decisions to be made is what order should the remaining rows be done. Obviously the grouping of rings will be solid black. The final outer round will be a combination of the purple and black. There are two groupings between the row I'm on and the final row.

I want to make one of these for my wall. It will have to be one color so I can avoid hiding ends wherever possible.

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful i love the colors you are using

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly a work of art! I love your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking wonderful! I would love to see a brighter photo of it...
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete