Sunday, April 21, 2013

Where was I again?

I had to cut that whole row of black off. I realized that I put the wrong amount of rings between motifs. I was one ring and chain short. Now I can move on. I think the mental problem with those medallions is their shape. Because of the fact they were circular, I didn't feel like I was making progress. With the black row, it's visual confirmation of progress. Tomorrow is another day with the doctors, kids need their check ups, so I know I'll have time to finish this row by Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you just hate that! At least you will have lots of wait time to finish the row... again!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame, black is hard to tat and mistakes can be missed so easily, hopefully it will go right next time.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete