Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wonderful discovery

I did a random yahoo image search and bouncing to and from webpages I came across the Tatting Class Homework page on Wordpress. One of the designers has interesting shapes so I followed the links hoping to find a new blog to follow. Unfortunately, there was no blog, however there is a Flikr page. I remember seeing some kitties in a row of edging that caught my eye, and to my delighted surprise it was this artist,  Ninetta, aka Antonina Caruso. She graciously shares the pattern with us. Then I found an even cuter pattern of kissing Minnows! Looks like I found a purpose for the blue thread. I apologize for the graininess of the photo, my batteries needed recharging. This would be a wonderful edging for an underwater tatting collage.

4 comments:

  1. Really great!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like those fishies. I tried to design fishes once, not nearly as good as these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a look on her pages, some wonderful work, loved on of her other patterns for a doily,
    Thank you for giving the link and sharing her wonderful work,
    Your piece looks lovely
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete