Friday, June 14, 2013
I did finally get that yellow thread all wound up and safely enclosed in the capsule. I did the same to the ball of black size 40 before curious fingers got a hold of it. Other than hiding ends, I did nothing with my tatting. One annoying note is that the ends from the second row of the Honey doily came loose and now I can't get them to stay hidden. My options are to either re-do the entire row or use Fray check on it to 'glue' it down. I really don't want to use Fray Check because I don't know how it will hold up to washing. Then again I'm not really interested in working that row again.
Honey and I spent the day talking gaming consoles. We both want one particular game: Kingdom Hearts, that's being released on the new Playstation4 console coming out in November. I think the price is pretty hefty for essential one game to play, but I'm willing to put out almost as much for the new Pokemon XY game coming out. I gotta catch them all! They're just too cute to pass up.
I told myself no Pokemon until I finish at least 3 UFO's so it looks like I have to put my shuttles on overdrive again and get tatting.