Saturday, July 27, 2013

Just Popping in for a moment

This has been a rather colorful week. I only made a token effort to tat this week. It started with work invading my 'off time', with software glitches to our schedules. I was left exhausted at the end of every day. Then the crazy back-to-school madness has begun here. My son is entering Kindergarten and my youngest Preschool. You'd think I was applying for a job with the government, so much paperwork, alot of redundant repetition in my opinion. Sufficed to say, I didn't finish the shuttles. I apologize to my testers, they'll have to wait another week for their shuttles to be sent out. The bright side is that I have enough blades made for about a dozen complete shuttles in various sizes. Also I have another test mold for another type of shuttle. I have only to make the posts and put them together.

I have added a round to the pinata I was trying to get finished. The entry catalog for our county fair just got released and this years theme is different. One staple is the Western Theme but instead of the Cat/Dog/Frog theme this year it's birds. I have a pretty good idea what I'll be entering and it doesn't even take long to tat. Well, I'm going to try and get some rest before the next day's drama begins. I can't wait until Monday. It's my favorite day of the week, a day off. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment