Saturday, July 27, 2013

Revisiting the old

Working on my pinata, I realized I have alot of UFO's. One of them writing up the 3D flower base. I never wrote the pattern down, and the one's I finished I gave away. Using my old photo's from this blog I retatted. The pictures didn't allow me to zoom in to well to do a stitch count. I did a few pieces until I got a good copy. I'm writing it up and saving it as a PDF file for download. I have to try and remember passwords to online hosting sites..memory isn't that great...
I was trying to decide if I should give it away as a free pattern or put it on Etsy. In the end, I decided to give it away. I made this base primarily for a way to use the Magnolia Pattern from Be-stitched.com as a pendant. You could put other flowers in it but it's a compliment pattern for the magnolia. Since the magnolia is free so should this base be. Free it is!

4 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty! What thread did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3d stuff looks really good for jewelry, i like that. check out my blog if you get a chance love sharing ideas.

    ReplyDelete