Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shuttle bubble

I'm still trying to make another shuttle. The small one has a post in it that is currently drying. I moved on to another style. So far it came out sparkly. I made the other side with some black dye mixed in and it came out smokey.
  

These are a bit closer in sizing to what I'm looking for. Also I can add a small motif into the center there and dome it over with another layer of resin. 
I did actually do some tatting today. My car isn't doing well so I had to use the bus to get to work today. I was working on the final round of Anna's doily. I kept getting interrupted by a older gentleman who's wife used to make things with " that type of yarn". Another lady thought I was crocheting. I didn't mind stopping to answer their questions and to let them 'feel up' my project. 


8 comments:

  1. I love them. I'll test tat with them, when you are ready for a test tatter (mmccurry)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so interesting and pretty! How is the shape as far as tatting? Do they catch or is it pretty smooth? Will you be selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shuttles, especially the sparkly one. I also volunteer to test tat with them. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your sparkly shuttle!!! :) Both are very nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are having a wonderful time making your own shuttles. I love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, love the heart motif too.

    ReplyDelete