Monday, July 29, 2013

The to-do lists

I finished typing up the instructions for the 3D flower base. The link. I saved it as a PDF to make it easier for viewing since most people have a pdf reader on their computers. Today's agenda is to finish making the shuttles and then packing them up for shipping tomorrow. I have no intention of leaving my home today. It is my All Craft Day even if it isn't distraction free, it's still gratifying. I also have to work on my fair entries. The deadline for the entry is August 18th and I want to have at least half of my entries finished before I pay my fees. The actual projects don't have to be turned in until a month later but it's been a fact that time runs away and I don't complete what I began. This year's catagories have changed on the contests.
  1. Flower Garden
  2. Birds
  3. Western
  4. Mexican
Although to me the Western and Mexican are synonymous with one another. They also limited it to one entry per class. At most I'll only be able to enter five tatted items. I was wanting to put in twice that much. I also want to look into demonstrating one day. But maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew here. Especially when I start selling my shuttles. I estimate they'll be ready for sale in September. I don't expect a lot of orders, but enough to keep my fingers busy for a few weeks. I also want to be able to have a few extras to have as random giveaways.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could read your post but I can't because the background is so dark!!! I can't find an email address to contact you either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem must have been fixed i can read it. love those wind chimes and if you want a tip on how to make the tatting strong to keep the metal chimes apart just use fre-check several layers its clear and wont cover any thing up try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have a to-do list. Unfortunately, I can never remember where I've put mine!

    ReplyDelete