Saturday, September 14, 2013

Taking a moment

Phew! After a few weeks I managed to get most of my entries finished. Two didn't get finished. Not that big of a deal, there's always next year..
I got gifts from Tatland! Marie was kind enough to send me some pieces to inspire and incorporate into shuttles. They are so pretty. Now with the hectic fair tatting out of the way, I can go back to making shuttles! I have about a dozen to make and ship then another dozen to open up my etsy shop with.
I picked up Martha Ess's Flights of Fantasy book. It was teasing me, and I want to begin working the patterns. The problem is which one?  I also got some "tester project" supplies. These plastic mini plates can have some tatting coated with resin. Then those can be hung up as wall decorations. It was a thought that I want to indulge in later.

3 comments: