Saturday, December 21, 2013

Frivole's Celeste

I saw this on Fox's blog and had to make it. The pattern is by Frivole and you can get it from her Esty shop. Sorry I'm mobile so I can't add links. I also didn't use a picot guage, I just eyeballed the picots. I know these would go great for gifts. Maybe a late winter gift. They would also make a lovely curtain, all joined together.
I also finished up a gift from one of the ladies from work. She loves butterflies, so whenever I get the chance I make more for her. I think the set could use a pair of earrings, but I'm all out of time. Also, I'm all out of the thread color used.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the snowflake - very pretty. I didn’t use a gauge the second time either - too fiddly. : )
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make this snowflake some day, and I was hopping that it could be done with out using a gauge! You chose lovely colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowflake is lovely well done for eyeballing it, I hate gauges too,
    Lovely butterfly I am sure she will love it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful snowflake and butterfly set!!! :)

    ReplyDelete