Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Miss me?

I know, I've been gone a long time. With the holiday retail era finally slowing down, I can find time to spend with my shuttles. I'm working on the snowflakes for my coworkers and a few "special" requests from friends. Some I have to wait for the resin to finish curing, others are awaiting stiffening. I'm always grateful to make some lace for those around me, but this year it seems I've received more requests than I can handle. Part of me is happy, because it seems handmade items are more appreciated this year. The part that is sad, is because time is one currency I need more of.

7 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable, love what you have created just beautiful. You will have to not sleep to make every thing you want too :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The butterfly is a new pattern to me. The wings look like they might be based on a wing pattern.
    I am with you - not enough time to get all the handwork done that I want to for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice Bracelet and a very pretty butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly is beautiful and the bracelet is lovely
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful butterfly!! And totally awesome bracelet!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete