Sunday, October 12, 2014

She's done

I would like to present...my first tatting encased shuttle.
 
It is a smooth surface shuttle. It looks like it's wavy like the glass top in the background.


Here it is in relation to a Moonlit, Large Clover, SewMate and a Starlit shuttle. I still have to wait another day or two for the resin to fully cure before I can start using it. I'm already making a second shuttle with hearts in a different size thread to see where my thread size limits are. I can't help smiling, I'm really proud of her.

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shuttle!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful with dainty tatting inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing! Quite an accomplishment, and amazing progress with your resin experiments, considering all the setbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shuttle with such gorgeous miniture tatting, well done.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Love the shuttle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is WOW!!!! that's FANTASTIC!!! Well Done Miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exquisite ! A true tribute to the "art" of tatting !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderfully unique. I have been tatting just about a year now and love it. Still have lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that's so beautiful!!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete