Monday, December 1, 2014

No string play

I have survived yet another year of the retail circus! Okay, it wasn't really that bad but it was exhausting. I still feel like I haven't received enough sleep. I am so grateful it is only four day out of the year.

On today's to do list:
1. Finish the Encased shuttles
2. Take the kids out for food and fun because I'm not in the mood to cook or clean up afterwards
3. Make 15 snowflakes in variations of purple and 5 in metallic thread
4. Take a nap
5. Make some coffee and get back to tatting

I did do a small bit of shopping on my own these past few days. Mostly I was picking up odds and ends supplies. I needed head pins so I could finish my Pokeball charms and I also got some earring hooks in different styles. I picked up this variety pack because the shaping was not something I've encountered before.
Blue Moon Beads drop hoop earring bobs
The image is from JoAnn's website, I didn't feel like hooking up the camera. The long teardrop shapes I may use with resin, but it was the medium round ones that I really wanted. They are fairly large and would be wonderful pendants instead of earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment