After finishing the second round on Renulek's 2015 Spring doily, I realized I had made another mistake. In one of the crown sections, I only had added 4 picots instead of 5. I was not willing to cut the entire thing off so I just snipped that portion off and did my best to hide the mistake. I basically tatted over it as if it was a split chain and left the tails long to sew into the opposite chain and ring later. I tatted it as tight as I could get it, and I don't think you'd be able to see it unless you were specifically looking for it.
Another project I'm getting back to is the wedding doily for my future sister-in-law. I switched to the neon green because their color scheme was changed again.
Teri Dusenbury's Heart O'Daisy pattern. She actually did a computer generated doily with this pattern and I'm tatting it up.
And finally we have a random picture of my Honey..lol..I love the fact his hair is down to his waist now.