Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Contest..a request that led to that

I received a request to make a personalized shuttle. Normally, I would respond with "Okay, give me 2 months give or take to make it." This time, the person requesting it supplied their own tatting pieces. I hesitantly agreed. Now that the blades are in their second round of curing/shaping, I decided to make another and have a giveaway.

Everyone see that little lion/cat in the corner of my banner? I'm going to make another and give it away. Now the rules for this are simple. Just mention you want into the drawing in this post. I'll leave it open until the 20th and do the drawing on the 24th. This gives me time to start it and get all the names set up for the random number generator.

For those curious on the size of the finished shuttle, it will be between a Clover and a SewMate in sizing because that's my favorite shuttle mold to use. I may do a second "secret" drawing depending on how I'm feeling at the time of casting.

Good luck to those interested. For those who don't win, don't worry, I'll have shuttles in my shop on May 5th. The weather is finally co-operating so I can resin work without having to wear my make shift haz-mat suit...lol

21 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. Your resin work fascinates me, and I like to see the things you are tatting, too. Please include my name in your drawing for the shuttle.
    StephanieW in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resin shuttles are so unquie and I enjoy reading your blog with the great interesting things you come up with, please enter me in your draw I would love to own one.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try one of the resin shuttles. As I'm not likely to win I'll be watching your shop after the 5th May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how I love shuttles, so yes, please enter me in your drawing! ...and if you would like motifs to put in to your resin shuttles, please let me know. I love tatting motifs in size 80 for shuttles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may take you up on the offer Diane. Right now though, working more than 3 shuttles at a time is draining on me.

      Delete
  5. The shuttle looks very intriguing - I would love to be included in your drawer thanks Bridget in West Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please. Enter my name to the drawing.
    Elizabeth
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! The resin shuttle is cute with the little lion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want in. I love your little heart shuttle. So fun to tat with?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to enter your drawing. I have long admired your shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work. Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter me in your drawing. Been admiring your shuttles. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please enter me in your drawing. I would love to try one of your resin shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please enter me in your drawing. Your shuttles are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter me in your drawing. Love your shuttle's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be a real treat to have this amazing shuttle, which is the result of your patience and perseverance working in your 'lab'! It's very generous of you to have this drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win one of your resin shuttles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try one of your resin shuttles. Please pick me :) You are very generous, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, what a charming cat -- Please add my name into your drawing. I would enjoy trying a resin shuttle of yours! And, oh please, do I ever adore kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your shuttles! Please enter me in the draw.

    ReplyDelete