Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Slow down, and tat like you love it

These snowflake sections are taking longer than I'd like to admit. My poor doily is getting all dirty after all the manhandling it's getting. A good bath will help that. When I attempted to going the fourth snowflake I found an error from the previous round, too many rings. Luckily it was only one ring and chain section that I was able to undo without cutting because it was at the end of that round. It left me feeling paranoid in case I made this same mistake twice. I'm so glad I hadn't sewn in the end yet.

6 comments:

  1. Lucky to be able to easily fix the error. I usually wait to cut ends and with a doily I can usually remember to add a magic loop, so no ends to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to spot the for before you went to far on with the doily.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun I have same problem with white, If you notice I don't use it that often, got little black dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to undo mistakes in such fine thread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful work and it must be so difficult to work in black. well worh it in the end tho.

    ReplyDelete