Friday, December 2, 2016

Speed bumbs

The previous post was suppose to have went "live" two weeks ago. I just noticed it had not, it looks like I will have to spend more time learning the workings of that.

I am currently unable to work on any projects. I suffer from asthma, and this is nothing more than an annoyance as it is normally easily controlled. However , the day before I felt the stirrings of an attack, and to my surprise the treatment had no effect. I am also a stubborn woman and tried all my alternative treatments but those also failed me. I had no choice but to head to  the hospital. Now here I am, two days later, still trying to figure out why the treatments are only giving me a short lived reprieve. I have been poke and stabbed so many times that I can hardly bend my arms.

Now whenever I get to "borrow" time from the everyday life, I enjoy them by crafting or napping. Unfortunately, I cannot do either. It has been almost two days since I have been able to sleep. I have been informed that I will be staying another 4 days. With nothing to do to but fidget. Hopefully they will figure out why this asthma attack is so extreme and I will be able to return to my everyday life. Yes, even my retail life...lol

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps the lesson is that we don't have to be busy all the time? I sincerely hope you are sorted out soon and feel much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are soon much, much better. I have asthma, too, and no matter how much we know and can usually predict when it will bother us, sometimes it doesn't follow the 'rules' and it becomes a total mystery 'how' and 'why.' Hope you are back to 'normal' very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the work on the doily and love the new shuttle you have it is just beautiful. Most people struggle with out finding answers on how to deal with it and I do pray for help on many things like health issues too. Hope you will be feeling better soon hugs from
    Carollyn :)

    ReplyDelete