Sunday, January 1, 2017

Dreams and Demands

My oldest asked me to make some dream catchers for her.She wanted me to use my tatting for the central part of it. I thought it was a good idea, so I put the Spider Fantasia aside and began.

I did not expect the criteria my daughter added after we hashed out the details.  For starters, there would be four of these. Okay different colors so I don't mind. I will just tat the same motif. Then add some beads, still not a problem. They have to be keychain sized....um, I have some fine thread. She wants them by Tuesday.  This gives me three days to finish.

I didnt have the right sized "hoops" for this but I improvised with some large earring hoops. These actually worked out perfect for the size she wanted.

After the second one was made, these came along fun and fast.

4 comments:

  1. They are what dream are made of 😄💟😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm not good at tatting on demand. I tend to make more mistakes, and I get more easily frustrated. I'm glad you were able to finish such lovely pieces for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your dreamcatchers they are amazing!!! :) And fabulous color choices too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete