Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Overwhelmed

I received some heart breaking news this morning. My mother was diagnosed with cancer. It is in her bones,lungs,and kidneys. I have an appointment  with  a  hospices worker in the morning. Of the five of us I have been charged with sorting everything out. It's going to be an extremely  exhausting next few weeks  that I hope turn into months or even years. The most difficult part of all of this, is trying to explain  to  my kids what's  happening  to Grandma.

I'll lose my tears in my tatting for now.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you received such awful news. With peace and blessings.

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible news. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear. It will be very hectic for a while but just remember to take some time for yourself to relax and recharge. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish comfort for you and your family

    ReplyDelete