As a distraction from my frustration, I decided to find out why the second drawer of the storage box next to me didn't close. From one headache to another, right? Three hours later, I found the culprit...a transparent lid. There was a lot of loose beads in there after a container was broken during the search. I just dumped it all out on one of the workbenches. It's now sitting in a nice pile waiting to get sorted out again. There is a positive to this though. A few drawers are now organized!
There's two of these sectioned off thin drawers in this box. I noticed I tended to just fill another shuttle rather than go through the pile, when working on a project. I did not want to go through the cluster of tangled shuttles looking for color then double checking size to see if I already had loaded shuttles. I have a few more containers of shuttle dumps to go through.